Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Quake/Kurok Mod Bringing our favourite heroine around Samus from the Metroid Series to our favourite handheld the Playstation Portable

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prime changes from here on out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mexicouger
Developer
Developer
Mexicouger

Prime changes from here on out. Empty
PostSubject: Prime changes from here on out.   Prime changes from here on out. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 pm

So this is where Prime changes and becomes the mod it was once supposed to be. I've recruited Ghostfang and I'm about to recruit Gangangel And tyrone.

Ghostfang- I'm glad you joined and I can't wait to see some of your work. I hope being on so many mods doesn't affect the amount of work you put out though. Thanks for joining!

Ducksrule- Your a good composer And I'm So happy that Prime will have some custom songs! that's so cool! Good job and lets see some work from ya!

Nerdy-is an Inspiration to me and I would be sad to have him quit(which he's not). He's our one and only beta tester, and he's learning qc! GO NERDY!

I have no clue where Shallows is but I',m sure he'll be back.

Lazy Sammich -is a good Modeler and gfx artist so I'm proud to have him.

119psp- He is bringing us a great map from Metroid Prime hunters! He is probably very good at Doing actual maps from the game! Good job 119psp! I'm glad your still on the team!

And that's our whole team so far to some it all up. Tyrone might join but hes never played a metroid game so I don't know about recruiting him quite yet. We also may have an engine coder on the way so that will be great!
I will be the leader now and Lazy Sammich is the Co-leader, Meaning when I'm gone, he will take over the leader position while I'm away. Ducksrule and Nerdy will be admins.
Also, Lazy Sammich will be redoing or recreating the site so that's something to look forward to. We're leaning towards Kurok as our engine and that's the plans. We also Might use a Drop box to share files because it's very easy.

Also, if shallows won't lend us his models, then we will have to recreate them and create a new modb. On top of that, we need to set some goals. That helps alot. I will make a goal sheet once I know when Sammich is redoing the site

also, we are starting to make some progress now and we have some music. I will make a moddb and we will get a new site soon. THIS MOD IS NOT DEAD!
Back to top Go down
Shallows
Admin
Admin
Shallows

PostSubject: Re: Prime changes from here on out.   Prime changes from here on out. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 pm

I have allready remade the models and have posted Dropbox thing on Solitude with my Terms.
Back to top Go down
https://primepsp.forumotion.com
Mexicouger
Developer
Developer
Mexicouger

PostSubject: Re: Prime changes from here on out.   Prime changes from here on out. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks shallows but can you make me the group leader or admin so I can recruit people and make them devs?

I understand why you think I will fail as a leader, but I have a good feeling. Just put some faith in Me OK Shallows?

Man, My heart was beating so bad when I went to read this message because I thought ou were going to be so mad. And if i wasn't accepted by the team to be the leader, than I wouldn't be.

Now Go check your email
Back to top Go down
Shallows
Admin
Admin
Shallows

PostSubject: Re: Prime changes from here on out.   Prime changes from here on out. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Ok Coolage.

Your going to have to make the group then. and then when you have made the group I assign the game to that group (I think that is how it goes)

So you will have to make the group and then tell me its name ( The name we should disucuss as a team)

My original thoughts ages ago was HomeBread.

So I will go try and load up gmail now.
Back to top Go down
Shallows
Admin
Admin
Shallows

PostSubject: Re: Prime changes from here on out.   Prime changes from here on out. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Go get on the Chatbox at the bottom of this forums page (Not the Chatango)
Due to me not being able to load the chatango.
Back to top Go down
Mexicouger
Developer
Developer
Mexicouger

PostSubject: Re: Prime changes from here on out.   Prime changes from here on out. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm

OK, and I think that Home bread Is a good name. Once the team accepts it, then that will be our team Name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prime changes from here on out.   Prime changes from here on out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Prime changes from here on out.
Page 1 of 1